My name is Anna and if you're here you probably know me but just incase
I'm a student at MCA my wonderful school in minnesooooota... yes, I do
have a strong Minnesoooootan accent, ya! I love God, cheerleading, friends, family, music, shopping, ect... but
that's all below this. But most of all I enjoy being me...
- God: My life. The air I breathe. I
am nothing without Him.
- Cheeleading: I'm the captian of my school's competition
cheerleading squad... Though it's been hard I regret nothing... I love cheerleading so much, it's made me a stronger
person physically and mentally.
- Piano: 8 years and I'm still going strong... I guess
for me it's something to be proud of... plus I'm a music FREAK!!! Music is such a huge part of my life, listening to
it and playing it.
- My wonderful friends: see my shoutouts
page... I love all my friends... they've been so good to me!
- Being me: I love just being me and being goofy and
dumb, it's a wonderful feeling! Just beeeeeeeeeee yourself (hehe from Aladdin)!
- Shopping: oh my goodness... I could go shopping
everyday of my life from now on and never get tired of it!